I was referred to the Kumon learning center in Canton, MI by a friend. As soon as I went to the center, there was no one wanting to attend to me.

It seemed that I didn't matter at all. I went to someone who looked like they were important at the center and was told to wait for some time. The "some time" became over 45 minutes before I was seen. Looking around, I found the whole place dirty and dingy.

It was cramped like a 30-50 kids hovering around.

The place was chaotic and there was no discipline. I decided to walk away.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 28, 2014.

Comments

Plano, Texas, United States #813011

Kumon Math & Reading learning centers' owners, tutors and staff don't get get tested for HIV/AIDS, STD, Venereal Diseases, Skin Diseases and other communicable diseases.

My children were studying at Kumon in Plano in Texas.

The tutor and her husband had a bad skin disease with sores all over their bodies. We inquired about it but our concerns were never addressed. So I immediately got my children to quit the center. This center used to be filled with sweaty students and smelled real bad, the children used to be cramped up in a little dirty place.

If anyone in the Department of Health is reading this, please go and pay the Kumon location at Plano Texas a visit.

Kumon Math and Reading learning centers should be shut down. I am writing this online review to warn all parents so that their children are not infected by communicable diseases from Kumon.