49-53 Buncle St, North Melbourne VIC 3051, Australia
1.5
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality

I signed up for my daughter to start studying there in August.But i found my daughter didn't enjoy the trial class so i informed them on the 28 July that please stop charging me for August tuition fee.

They said No, they can't stop billing my account and they will still process it in a day or two and there will be no refund. So i had no choice but informed the bank that there is an incoming transaction which I am not agree with and please block it when it goes through.

Serious, why do they need to push all the way to get money and make customer unhappy???I thought that i can try again to see if my daughter enjoy their class in the near future but after this experience, i will not use Kumon ever again and will not recommend them to anyone

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Unqualified instructors, Dishonest center owner.

Had an Experience with Kumon?

Comments

i read the message above about giving notice at the end of the month and not being expected to be charged for next month.

I am nit affiliated with Kumon but am thinking of taking my son there and I had a trial assessment today. it was explained very clearly to us and in the agreement that 30 day notice is required at the beginning of the month.

That is standard and it is the same exact system of cancellation I have for my business a sports club and most other businesses.

so for this person Lana in Australia to whine about about something she agreed to is like some yelp reviews I also have - if you don't agree to a agreement why the heck do you agree with it when you sign it. ridiculous complaint

to dan #1378305

Sadly they didn't tell me about the 30 days policy and simply said it was in the agreement. Honestly who read agreement?

Kuman is loud and very noisy