3.6
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

it is horrible, we love the education, but my child always get so mad at the homework.She never have time to do school work or go to her soccer practice, she just doesn"t have time to do it .

She has been begging me to quit KUMON! I have notice people who go to KUMON have time to go to the center and do their homework. We did talk to the instructor about our problem and he did said we will give my child less homework, but my child still didn't have time, so we decided to quit KUMON.

The only problem with KUMON is some of the kid get mad and they don"t like the questions on there.So I probably don"t recommend KUMON.

Reason of review: bad homework.

I didn't like: Homework, How it does not benefit middle and high school students.

Had an Experience with Kumon?

Comments

Girard, Kansas, United States #1344568

The program is bad, teachers are worse.Too many lies by teachers.

The teachers assistants at Kumon are mostly high school boys who try to prey on little girls at the Kumon center.

Kumon center must be investigated.Too many scandals are happening at our Kumon center.