it is horrible, we love the education, but my child always get so mad at the homework.She never have time to do school work or go to her soccer practice, she just doesn"t have time to do it .

She has been begging me to quit KUMON! I have notice people who go to KUMON have time to go to the center and do their homework. We did talk to the instructor about our problem and he did said we will give my child less homework, but my child still didn't have time, so we decided to quit KUMON.

The only problem with KUMON is some of the kid get mad and they don"t like the questions on there.So I probably don"t recommend KUMON.

I didn't like: Homework, How it does not benefit middle and high school students.

3.6
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss bad homework / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kumon?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Curriculum Associates I Ready Math Instruction Review Curriculum Associates "30 minutes each week of my life that I will never get back. The program is designed for the torture of students. MORONIC. ..." Read more Institute For Integrative Nutrition - What to know before you consider enrolling - Exploited by IIN, Alumni Institute For Integrative Nutrition "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I-Ready is is horrid, enough said. Curriculum Associates "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..." Read more The Coaching Institute - Criminal Minds at TCI The Coaching Institute "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..." Read more Costco - Puppy in a grocery basket in the food court Costco "Sitting in the food court trying to enjoy our hot dogs there was a puppy sitting in a grocery cart? Where we are eating!!!. I asked an associate where i..." Read more American Leak Detection - Shoddy Workmanship American Leak Detection "We had the main water line from the curb to the house replaced by American Leak Detection in 2015. We are in Wake Forest, NC. Two years later, we woke..." Read more Planters - Failed Package Planters "I am a packaging engineer and purchased the " Nut & Chocolate Trail mix" in Kansas City airport. I passed by a different product because I wanted a zipper bag..." Read more Gearbest denied to refund 122.3 - four months after the item has been lost. Gearbest "I bought from Gearbest one mobile phone on February 20, 2017, and I paid 122.3 euros via Paypal, along with transport insurance with the carrier PostNL . The phone was..." Read more