My son and daughter both atyended kumon and both seemed very frustrated with the amount of work that they were consistently given.Thia procided them with nontime for hobbies and sports which my wife and I felt to be a little excessive.

We approached the kumon instructor who told us that the amount of homework could not be reduced if we wanted our children to learn and advance through the program. We found out that the instuctor had no formal educational credentials so we pulled our two.kids out of kumon. What a waste of time and money. Why does kumon hire unqualified educators?

Simply unbelievable.

Is the kumon program a well orchestrated business scam?We want no part of kumon.

Review about: Kumon Math And Reading Program.

I didn't like: Unqualified instructors, Contract for one month notice before we leave, Asking to charge for additional month after cancellation, Equipment quality.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Kumon Math Program
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kumon?

Comments

Ray
Montreal, Quebec, Canada #1316569

I do respect your idea and decision, but I am sure part of the KUMON triangle(Student, Parents, Kumon), hasn't worked properly.

Students s do not like extra work and is natural and if the parents do not cooperate with KUMON program to follow up their homework at home, it will be wrong understanding of KUMON which mostly is the reason of frustration.

I suggest to restudy the KUMON philosophy and judge your expectations.

Best,