I have dropped my daughter to Kumon at 330PM today.She was expected to do subtraction till 3.

(x-1 | x-2 | x-3). I was expecting to be done with her worksheets by 4 PM. I was waiting outside till 4 PM, and I did not hear anything till 5 PM. I was like, what they were doing till 1.30 hours?

I went inside at 5 PM. To my surprise - my daughter was asked to subtract -5, WHAT -5??, which she wasn't taught at Kumon and Kumon teachers did not know about it at all. Very disappointed.

We send our kids to Kumon to learn mathematics but NOT to disappoint them by just not answering to what they have not taught.Kumon - you folks should track a Child progress, and you improve their skills but do not, never, disappoint them by giving excessive which they have never taught.

1.5
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
Equipment Quality
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Kumon Math Program
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Kumon?

Comments

brenda tt
Burlington, Massachusetts, United States #1338837

Kumon instructors are all women of ill-repute anyway. They abuse kids and need to be investigated. I would suggest you report this Kumon woman to the police.